The Campus de Excelencia Campus do Mar (University of Vigo, Spain) and the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC, Spain) are organizing the 9th INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON MARINE TECHNOLOGY – MARTECH 2020, which will take place in Vigo, Spain, on 17th and 19th June 2020.
The main objective of the MARTECH Workshop is to show latest investigations and exchange of information and points of view on current research in MARine TECHnology.
The Program Committee cordially invites you to participate and submit your contribution in one of the proposed topics:
• Operational Oceanography
• Instrumentation, Metrology, Signal processing
• Seafloor observatories and sensor networks
• Observatories, remote sensing
• Marine Robotics: ROVs, AUVs, ASVs, Gliders
• Underwater imaging and communication
• Seafloor and Water Column characterization
• Technology for Marine Biologyand Aquaculture
• Renewable energies
• Coastal, regional, and offshore research vessels and platforms
• Marine Geophysics technology and solutions
• Marine Data Interoperability and data flow
• Technologies for a sustainable dredging
• 2020 as a point between the past and the future
Researchers and technologists are invited to submit a short abstract along with authors names, affiliation, paper title, work description and keywords. All submissions must be made electronically through the conference web site. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted abstracts must register for the workshop.
Abstracts will be published and printed in the Instrumentation Viewpoint magazine ISSN 1886-4864 DLB-32814-2006 and it will be included with the conference materials.
Full papers will be published electronically as Conference Procedings.
• Short abstract submission (1-2 pages) January 31th, 2020
• Notification of acceptance February, 28th, 2020
• Early Bird registration March 31th, 2020
• Martech 2020 June 17th- 19th, 2020
Visit the conference website for all information and for abstract submission.