Symposium: Monitoring of Mediterranean Coastal Areas
16 June 2020 - 18 June 2020
The Eighth International Symposium Monitoring of Mediterranean Coastal Areas: Problems and Measurement Techniques is organized by the CNR-IBE in collaboration with Foundation for Climate and Sustainability (FCS), University Departments and the City of Livorno.
The Symposium will take place in Livorno from 16 to 18 June 2020, at the Museum of Natural History of the Mediterranean.
The Symposium will be organized into the following sessions:
- Morphology and evolution of coastlines and seabeds
- Coastline Geography and Coastal Landscapes: territorial dynamics and integrated protection
- Coastal Environmental Engineering: pollution, energy production, monitoring and economic environmental assessment, regulatory context
- Underwater and Coastal Cultural Heritage
- Flora and Fauna of the littoral system: dynamics and protection
Read the call for paper here.
Final deadline for abstract submission: 4th November 2019