The Divani Palace Acropolis Hotel
Instructions to reach the venue:
- You can take the metro from the airport to Syntagma square (blue line- 3). In Syntagma square you have to change metro line (red line- 2) with direction to Elliniko and you stop to Acropolis station (which is about 5 minutes walking distance far from our hotel.) The metro operates till midnight.
Ticket price: 10€
- Otherwise, you can take the bus X 95 from the airport to Syntagma square. From Syntagma square, you take the metro with direction to Elliniko and you stop to Acropolis station (as we described above). Ticket price: 6€
- You can also find a taxi (cab) outside the airport’s arrivals terminal. It will cost you 38 € (day hours and fixed price) or 54 € at night (midnight till 05:00am). The taxi is the fastest and safest way to choose and it takes about 40minutes to reach our hotel. (Each taxi is up to 4 people)
Brochure of the venue
The participants are free to choose their accommodation, and we kindly ask them to make all bookings directly with hotels. Below are some suggested options.
• The Divani Palace Acropolis Hotel (conference venue)
The hotel offers rates for the EMSO ERIC Conference.
Please note that accommodation at these prices is available only for a limited number of rooms for a restricted period of time so it is highly advisable to book your room as soon as possible. Rates for meeting attendees (until January 17th, 2020):
- Single Superior Room 120€
- Double Superior Room 130€
Please note that in order to get a room at the above discounted prices, the reservation must be made through the following link:
Room rates are per room per night & include American Buffet Breakfast, VAT and the Municipality tax.
Accommodation tax 4 euro per room per day is not included and must be added on top of the above rates. If taxes change, the rates will be adjusted accordingly.
We advise you also to read the conditions of payment before booking your room (see below*).
Other suggested accommodation options are:
*Conditions of payment
Once booked, you will immediately receive a confirmation email.
Credit cards will only be charged or pre-authorized, as per terms & conditions of the event. Kindly note that if you select to use a third-party credit card, it can only be accepted if the card and the cardholder are present upon check in.
Reservations can be cancelled until ………………
i. In case of cancellation 48 hours prior to arrival: one-night cancellation fees will be charges.
ii. In case of cancellation 24 hours prior to arrival, or in case of non-shows, or early departures, the hotel will charge full duration of stay, as per attendees original booking
Credit cards will only be charged upon arrival, with the option to use a different form of payment than the original card provided.