EMSO ERIC seeks a fixed term (December 2018 – July 2019) consulting position of Theme and WP Manager for the ENVRIplus Project.
The successful applicant will:
• Manage the Executive ENVRIplus Board activities and the WP (Citizen Observatories and Participative Science) levels
• Write and editing of final reports related to the above-mentioned tasks
• Update and disseminate relevant project deliverables
• Review and track of final versions of the deliverables
• Participation and support to the management of the Executive Board, of the Dissemination activities and of ENVRIWeek meetings
• Weekly report to the DG of EMSO ERIC
The main place of work will be the EMSO ERIC Headquarters in Rome.
The deadline for submission is December 5th, 2018 midnight, Rome local time.
All the information about the position and how to apply can be found here.